I am not receiving email reports in my inbox. What is going on?
- The app should return a message saying “Report sent” which indicates that the report was successfully delivered to an email address. If you are not seeing this message, double check to make sure the address you entered in the Email Report screen is formatted correctly and make sure your phone is connected to the internet.
- If you are seeing the “Report sent” message and you are sure that you have entered the correct email address, check the spam folder in your email inbox. BeetClock reports have been known to end up in the spam folder in Gmail. If you see your report in spam, select it and indicate that it is not spam. It should be returned to your inbox, and future reports should go directly to the inbox.
I am sending my data to a NOFA spreadsheet, but when I check the sheet the new data isn’t there!
- If you are viewing the spreadsheet on your computer, navigate away from the sheet in your browser and then re-open the sheet. The new values should be there.
- If you are viewing the spreadsheet on your phone using the Google Drive app, close the Drive app completely. To close the Drive app completely, navigate out of it using the back arrow on your phone or close it with the task manager. When you re-open the Drive app and navigate back to your NOFA spreadsheet, the new values should be there.
I am trying to send data to a NOFA spreadsheet, but I get an error message that says “permission required”
- This has happened occasionally, and it seems to be an issue with the Google services we use to send and receive data from spreadsheets on Google Drive. We recommend you close the app, wait a few minutes, re-open it and try again. In our experience this problem has never persisted for long.
I uploaded my NOFA Enterprise Analysis Workbook to Google Drive, but when I look for it under Fill NOFA Workbook or Get Equipment from NOFA Workbook it is not there!
- In order for BeetClock to be able to read and write data to a workbook on Google Drive, it must be saved as a Google Sheets file. Therefore, if you just upload an Excel spreadsheet (or any other kind of spreadsheet) onto Google Drive, BeetClock will not be able to see it. To convert a spreadsheet to a Google Sheets file, navigate to the Google Drive files viewer. Right click on the spreadsheet file you uploaded, mouse over Open with, and select Google Sheets. This will create a new copy of the file in your Google Drive that BeetClock can read and edit. Re-start Beet Clock, and you should be able to see this file under your Fill NOFA workbook and Get Equipment from NOFA workbook dropdown menus.
Something else is going wrong!
- We are always working to improve BeetClock. If you notice any problem with the app, or if you have an idea about how the app could be better, please send us feedback! To easily send feedback while using the app, just select Send feedback under the BeetClock menu. Enter your email address if you want a reply, and enter the text of your comment. Or you can use the contact form on this website (just click "contact" on the top banner). We greatly value feedback from BeetClock users, and we will do our best to address your concerns!
Back to Tutorials »